TIP: Remember to start off with a small amount of product and just build it up for more intensity.
I then used 'Venus', from the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette, just under the brow bone and softened this into the upper part of the purple.
TIP: I like to pat the colour on the lid and build it up in order to avoid any fall out.
TIP: For an easier application tilt your head back and raise your brows to help stretch the skin. Remember to keep practicing when using this product to really get the hang of it.
I love how these lashes are so fine along the rim and they just blend in so well which is a huge plus for any close up beauty shots.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and feel free to leave a comment!
MAKEUP BRUSHES I USED FOR THIS TUTORIAL
- SIGMA EYESHADOW BRUSH E46 (PERFORMANCE EYES KIT)
Inglot eyeshadow in No.473 to the tear-duct area.
- FACE 2 EYESHADOW BRUSH IN NO.04
Blending out Sephora Eyeliner.
MAC eyeshadow in 'Electric Eel' to the outer eye.
- TWO SIGMA EYE SHADING BRUSHES E55
Inglot Eyeshadow in No, 473 to the lid.
MAC eyeshdaow in 'Electric Eel' to the lid.
- SIGMA TAPERED BLENDING BRUSH E35
- SIGMA EYE LINER BRUSH E11 (PERFORMANCE EYES KIT)
- CROWN BRUSH SPOOLIE FOR SEPERATING THE EYELASHES.