1. To start I applied my usual Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion from lid to brow to help prolong the wear of my eye look.
For a clean matte highlight I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 'Milk' underneath the brows.
2. This highlight was then blended out towards the crease, using a small synthetic brush, while making sure that the white is still quite visible.
3. To help graduate the colour I blended MAC eyeshadow in 'Copperplate' into the crease.
This is a very neutral shade and can accompany many other colours of eyeshadow.
4. Along the inner part of the lid and half way across I used MAC eyeshadow in 'Aquadisiac'. This was also used quite tightly on the tear duct area and blended out for a soft effect.
5. Along the outer lid area I used Inglot eyeshadow in No.473 which is a slightly deeper green. I made sure to blend this well into the lighter shade of green on the inner lid and also into the crease colour.
6. For more depth I added Make Up For Ever's matte black eyeshadow in No.4 to the edge of the lid area and along the outer crease. Only a small amount is needed as this shadow is highly pigmented which I love!
Make sure to blend this well into the surrounding colours.
7. A third of the way along the lower lash line I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in 'Perversion' to create a more almond shape eye and help darken the look.
8. This was then blended out toward the inner part of the eye using a small eyeshadow brush.
were blended together.
11. Using a fine liner brush I added just a small amount of Bobbi Browns gel liner in 'Expresso Ink' which is a matte deep brown shade. This was applied quite tightly along the upper lashes to really open up the eye.
12. To finish I used one coat of Clarins Wonder Perfect mascara in black on the upper and lower lashes.