- The first eyeshadow (from left to right) is called ‘Venus’ which has a slight sheen to it. This off-white shade can easily add a natural glow to your chosen eye look and accompanies the other matte colours very well.
- The second one is called ‘Foxy’. This is a cream shade ideal for highlighting the brown bone and to diffuse the other colours together.
- Nearing the middle is ‘Walk of Shame’ and this is a pink nude tone for, again, highlighting the brow bone or for use on the lid area.
- Next is ‘Naked 2’ which I would describe as a light taupe brown and great for all over the lids, into the crease and also as a very subtle eye liner along the lower lash line.
- ‘Faint’ is a deeper shade of ‘Naked 2’ and can be used to add more depth to a neutral eye look or for a gradual smoky eye.
- Lastly is ‘Crave’ which is described as a very deep black brown. It’s always good to have a shadow like this in a palette. This colour can be used as a liner or for contouring the crease. The options are endless!
This product is a great addition to any eyeshadow collection and the price, £20 or €26, is very reasonable for the quantity.